CONSORTIUM E LEARNING MISSION
Last Updated 17th May 2022
- The payable amount of each candidate is different based upon,
- Exemption of credit hours
- Credit hour enrolled
- Competency of course registered
- Facilities available is applied area
- Cost to developed required skills
- Requirement of course to developed decided level of competency
- Administrative and supportive cost
- Geographical location
- Direct payment through Bank, PayPal, Western Union or Express Money.
- Further payment detail is provided to candidate on basis of their individual circumstances.
- Decide Certificate 3 or 6 Months.
- Diploma 1, 2 or 3 Years as per the requirements
- Normal Time: 6 weeks (After verification of Certificate / Diploma from your end)
- Urgent Time: 3 Weeks
How to Apply for Certificate / Diploma
- Send the soft files via email
- Fill Online Form
- Verification of information/ documents
- Grant of registration number/ roll number/ Verification link.
- Supplying the educational material
- Appointment of tutor for appropriate coaching
- Nomination of examiner for free and fair evaluation of student
- Requirements o Valid Iqama
- National ID issued by local government authority.
- Passport first page only
- Educational Documents
- Experience Letters
Features of E-Learning
- Self paced and offer chance to adjust schedule.
- Self directed, allowing choosing the content and tools appropriate to differing interests, needs, and skill levels.
- Accommodates multiple learning styles using a variety of delivery methods
- Gear different learners more effective for certain learners
- Designed around the learner
- Geographical barriers are eliminated, opening up broader education options
- 24/7 accessibility makes scheduling easy and allows a greater number of people to attend classes
- Learning accessed precisely when needed.
- Travel time and associated costs of parking, fuel, and vehicle maintenance are eliminated.
- Overall price frequently less than regular instructional study include tuition, residence, food, child care.
- Potentially lower costs for companies needing training.
- Fosters interaction and collaboration
- Fosters instructor contact
- Enhances communication and computer and/ or Internet skills
- Have access of major university in the world
- Offer online degrees, certificates, and individual courses
Benefits of e-Learning
There are many significant advantages for the student who learns online. Here are just a few to consider:
Convenience and Portability
- Courses are accessible on your schedule
- Online learning does not require physical attendance
- Learning is self-paced (not too slow, not too fast)
- You’re unbound by time – courses are available 24/7
- You’re unbound by place – study at home, work, or on the road
- Read materials online or download them for reading later
Cost and Selection
- Choose from a wide range of courses to meet your needs
- Degree, Vocational, and Certificate programs
- Continuing Education
- Individual courses
- Wide range of prices to fit your budget
- Go back to school to get a degree, learn a new skill, learn a new craft, or just have fun!
- From art to zoology you can do it all online in a price range to fit your budget.
- Online learning accommodates your preferences and needs – it’s student-centered
- Choose instructor-led or self-study courses
- Skip over material you already know and focus on topics you’d like to learn
- Use the tools best suited to your learning styles
Online learning will draw you to topics you like and enjoy. Studies show that because of this and the variety of delivery methods used to reach different types of learners, retention is frequently better than in a traditional classroom.
Technology tools make collaboration among students much easier. Since many projects involve collaborative learning, the online environment is far easier (and often more comfortable) to work in since learners don’t have to be face-to-face.
The global learning community is at your fingertips with online learning. The technologies used give online instructional designers the ability to build in tools that take you to resources you may never see in a traditional classroom.
Experience based certification is based on recognition of prior learning. It means of recognizing the skills, achievements and knowledge that adults have already gained when they enter education and training. You may already have vocational experience or non-traditional qualifications. We will take this into account when you apply for a course. Applicants who do not have formal entry qualifications, but who have experience in the area to be studied, can be offered places or could be given exemptions from preliminary parts of a course through recognition of prior experiential learning.
Moreover, the recognition of prior experiential learning is relevant for companies and institutions that use continuing professional development to raise the skills of their workforces. Many institutes and organizations allow relevant prior learning such as non-certificated learning programmes to be taken into account. Hence, we are interested in students with a range of prior experience and skills.
The candidates claiming relevant experience in any field must provide the experience letter duly attested by the employer and such candidates will be issued one or two year competency diploma in the concerned field with in shorter time without exam and papers.
Fast Track System
This system facilitates and entitles the candidates for admission in any course who possess higher education or at least 1 year practical experience in the commensuration line of the discipline selected. Each student will be required to submit comprehensive note of 2500 words on specific course and will be exempted in all other six assignments and thus would be able to complete the course in a minimum period. The course material has been purchased from the leading educational institutions. That scheme is very knowledgeable for the working potential employees.
All courses are mentioned on our website and a candidate can complete and get one or two year diploma with in shorter time. The candidate should possess the required experience or higher qualification. The graduate and master degree holders with 1 year practical experience will be eligible for this exemption in actual duration of 6/12 months time.
The candidates with graduation or highly qualified can register under fast track education system. They may be required to submit one comprehensive assignment of 40 to 50 pages, and he can earn 1 or 2 year government recognized diploma with in short time of 4 to 5 months. This mode is highly recommended for professionals and those who desire to achieve professional excellence in their fields.
The admission of each candidate student is confirmed by an officially notification or acceptance letter. Our office issues an appropriate registrations card. The Candidate must be submitted a comprehensive note of min 2500 words. Question paper will be sent to concern appointed examiner. The appointed examiners conduct the exam under his direct personal supervision.
Moreover, the final result and award list is directly sent to our office. The result is send by examiner directly and confidently with his seal and stamp.
Additionally, different certificate and diplomas have various standards examination. These are based on the assignments, projects, and activities.
You may just open the site and put the detail of the course, you are interest in. You can easily find/ brows the course by selecting the main category of mention in the home page. You can also send you information online. We shall contact you as early as possible to discuss more detail of your requirement to get appropriate employment.
To develop skills of entrepreneur leadership through an education based on ethical values.
To offer the application oriented education and research relevant courses.
To Inspire and create online teaching which motivates the candidates.
To assimilate, analyze and apply relevant knowledge.
To design the outstanding online work based learning s.
We are providing a safe and orderly learning environment that is caring, trusting, challenging, and respectful of the rights of others. Moreover, we are consistently meeting or exceeding standards. We are committed to build excellent character along with standard educational programs. Additionally, we provide valuable opportunity to enhance the quality of education. Our services are commendable and will continue to provide opportunities to learn new skills.
Top 10 eLearning Skills That A Successful eLearning Professional Has
No two eLearning projects are alike. As such, the skill sets and unique talents for each eLearning project vary greatly. While one eLearning course might require extensive knowledge of a particular Instructional Design Model, another may call for an in depth understanding of a particular eLearning Authoring Tool. However, there are a set of specific eLearning skills that eLearning professionals can acquire and fine tune in order to help any future eLearning project run smoothly.
Have a thirst for knowledge and always look for opportunities to learn.
First and foremost, eLearning professionals must have a constant thirst for knowledge. They must acknowledge the fact that learning is an ongoing process, and have a deep passion for learning as a whole. Even though you are providing others with an eLearning experience through instruction, eLearning course design, or content development, as an eLearning professional you must regard yourself as a perpetual student who never stops learning new eLearning concepts, ideas, or skill sets.
Desire to understand how individuals learn and develop skill sets.
The need to understand how people learn is yet another trait of a successful eLearning professional. Which delivery methods will allow the learner to best absorb the new knowledge and skills? Which model or theory will most effectively allow the learner to not only acquire the information, but retain and recall it for later use? Having a firm grasp on learning behaviors and how the brain actually absorbs information is a key skill if you are an eLearning professional. This skill often involves a great deal of research and analysis. As such, you must also be able to effectively research and turn raw data into a winning strategy.
Creativity and the ability to write content that is both meaningful and motivational.
All successful eLearning professionals have a creative spark and the ability to create high quality custom content. Well crafted content is essential for any eLearning deliverable, as is choosing the right media for that content. You will have to be able to engage the learners, immerse them in the eLearning experience while making the eLearning experience as interactive as possible. The most effective way to achieve this is by utilizing your creativity to develop content and eLearning courses that are informative, impactful, and cleverly written.
Communicate ideas and concepts effectively.
An important part of any eLearning development process is giving and receiving feedback. As an eLearning professional, it’s essential to be able to not only offer constructive criticism, but to receive it as well. As a result, the fourth entry on our list of key eLearning skills is communication skills. Offering feedback that allows learners to change behaviors or analyze different problem solving approaches enables them to get the most out of their eLearning experience. On the other hand, it’s also important to learn how to transform learners’ opinions and input into action by improving upon your strategies and making your deliverables even more effective.
Facilitate the learning process and convey core ideas.
Do you know how to guide a learner through the learning/training process? Can you summarize key ideas and transform information into powerful presentations, learning materials, or virtual content? The ability to facilitate the learning process and to effectively convey core ideas is all-important in the eLearning industry.
Knowledge of current and emerging eLearning tools and applications.
The wonderful thing about being an eLearning professional in this technological era, is that you have access to a variety of eLearning tools and media that can enhance the overall eLearning experience. However, in order to utilize these eLearning technologies, you will have to have in depth knowledge of how these fit into the eLearning development process while knowing how to get the most benefit from them.
Critical thinking and the ability to discover new approaches to problem solving.
There are two primary reasons why it’s essential for an eLearning professional to be an expert problem solver and an analytical thinker at the same time. Firstly, you are bound to face challenges while creating eLearning deliverables. Probably, you will run into obstacles with the layout design or have difficulty converting the information into a powerful and well crafted eLearning module. However, if you are a problem solver, then you can think outside that proverbial box and tackle any challenge that will inevitably appear. Secondly, it allows you to see new approaches to eLearning. By thinking analytically, you can pinpoint innovative ways to deliver content or appeal to varied learning needs.
Be detail oriented and capable of seeing how each element serves the primary goal.
Successful eLearning courses and modules are those that are well written, well designed, and aesthetically pleasing. Therefore, eLearning professionals must be highly organized and have a keen eye for detail. After all, it’s the details that make a world of difference in regards to layout, interactivity, and learner immersion. Being able to choose the right font color, the ideal graphic, and paying close attention to even the most minor detail is a key attribute of an eLearning professional.
Know the importance of real world applications in eLearning.
Having a clear idea of how learners will utilize the information provided and designing your eLearning courses with real world benefits in mind is all-important. A trademark of a great eLearning professional is the ability to tie real world applications into the eLearning course content. Rather than just haphazardly integrating tidbits of information into a course, a successful eLearning professional will consider how each and every element will be useful to the learner long after the eLearning course has been completed.
A dedication and commitment to providing the best possible learning experience.
A successful eLearning professional is one who is truly devoted to their profession, and is committed to providing learners with an eLearning experience that is unparalleled. Holding yourself to a higher standard when creating deliverables is essential, as is not settling for anything less than the best in regards to the eLearning design, content, and multimedia that you are offering to your learners.
Skills Set of an Instructional Designer
- Possess interdisciplinary knowledge, cross-cultural competency, as well as commitment and passion for learning and technology.
- Have a background in education, a critical attitude, and clear learning objectives.
- Conduct thorough research, boast good analytical skills and the ability tosynthesize information from various sources.
- Effectively communicate both visually and verbally, be a good listener and create measurable objectives, based on the audience’s needs. This requires the successful identification of the learners’ general characteristics.
- Create content with information that can be used and applied in the real world and especially within the audience’s professional field, always in cooperation with SMEs, professionals and team members.
- Select the right instructional media, and write effective copies, texts, audio and video scripts. This requires thorough media knowledge.
- Focus on the expected outcomes, based on the audience’s prior skills, experience, expectations and needs, and design a course based on the available technology, budget and time.
- Be an effectual project manager, able to develop the right instructional strategy and the appropriate structure, with pre-class activities, presentations, learners participation, practice problems, case studies, and evaluations.
- Be a successful, flexible and resourceful problem solver, able to tackle with any kind of setback and obstacle.
- Be able to create effective and fair assessment methods that foster the learners’ development by providing opportunities to demonstrate their mastery of the learning goals.
Instructional designer skills set overview
If we take a closer look at the list above, we will realize that it all comes down to: Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation (akaADDIE model). And while it’s important to create a valuable framework for the necessary instructional designer skills, it is equally important to remember that these 10 (or how much ever you stumble upon) features are dynamic and flexible components of a whole.
Instructional designers usually come from diverse educational and professional backgrounds and even though it’s crucial to boast a solid foundation in learning theory and cognitive science, the creation of a successful course requests a wide knowledge, an open-minded mentality and a multilevel familiarity with various different subjects. Thus, this 10-iteminstructional designer skills list can be dynamically expanded with endless parameters, depending on the subject, specialization and field of the instructor, the course and the audience. Different instructors bring different aspects, have different perspectives and incorporate their own unique experience and know-how in the course they design. In other words, this is only an instructional designer skills guideline to build effective training courses and tools.
Finally, the skills set of instructional designers should include the ability to identify potential failure of the course’s structure, means or teaching methods, acceptance to feedback and evaluation, as well as flexibility to improve their material and the overall learning experience of their audience.